Stax is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
In order to access and use the Stax product, you are required to submit personally identifiable information.
· On signing up to Stax, we collect the name, email address and job title of each user.
· When you register Amazon Web Services accounts that Stax can retrieve data from, we collect data such as the name of the account holder, company name, user names, account names and IDs.
For each visitor to reach the publicly available part of the Site; and for logged in users, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information:
· To create, operate and improve the Stax product.
· For fraud prevention & auditing purposes.
· For analysing the use of, and making improvements to, product features.
· For delivering product features such as email alerts and communications.
· To send you important notices regarding terms of service or policies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
We may set and access cookies on your computer to monitor usage history, store your preferences and login information.
We, or third parties acting on our behalf, may use other technologies to collect usage information. Data collected and stored by us includes IP addresses, browser types, internet service providers, operating system, date/time of usage.
This data is used to create, deliver, and improve the product and to monitor its usage.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Versent takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Your personal information will not be shared with third parties for any purpose other than providing services on our behalf and will not be used for marketing purposes without your permission.
Protection of your personal information
A number of measures are taken by Stax to ensure the safe storage of your information.
· We enforce a range of technical measures to protect your information and our systems from unauthorised access, including the use of firewalls, data encryption and authentication and authorisation policies.
· Physical access controls to our buildings and files are used.
· Only employees, contractors or agents that need to use your personal information in order to create, deliver, operate or improve our services are allowed access to it. All of these individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
STAX-WMS Pty Ltd (ACN 613 478 390)